$103/Month Healthcare Coverage
- Review Plan Options
- Fastest Growing U.S. Company in the Healthcare Industry
- 35% – 60% Less Than Traditional Insurance
- No Open Enrollment Period
- Concierge Services
- Set Up Appointment
- Research Network in Your Community, etc.
- Customized Plans That Fits Your Budget & Healthcare Needs
- Our Program Eliminates Abuse From the System
- Don’t Pay For Coverage You Don’t Need
- Use in All 50 States (PPO Network)
- Healthcare Cost Sharing Plans Have Been Around For Over 50 Years.
- End of Life Benefits
- Get More Information
From The Blog
With health insurance premiums continuing to rise every year – in some areas, compounding at double-digit rates – more and more consumers are questioning whether it’s even worthwhile to have health insurance at all.
Two more blood pressure drugs recalled for potential cancer risk. Teva Pharmaceuticals has launched a voluntary recall into two drugs used to treat high blood pressure as yet more medications face concerns over a possible cancer risk.